Surround your wedding day with…
The grandeur of stone
The warmth of wood
The vibrancy of stained glass
The brilliance of a pipe organ
All located in the historic Cherokee Triangle
Map and Directions
Making a Reservation
Please print, complete, and return the wedding application to the church, along with the damage deposit of $200. This can be done in person or by mailing to 1101 Cherokee Rd. Louisville KY 40204. If you request a service start time of 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm, or 2:00 pm, you will have access to the church from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm. If you request a service start time of 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm, or 6:00 pm, you will have access to the church from 3:30 pm until 7:30 pm. A wedding date is not secured until the application and damage deposit have been received and a staff person has confirmed that the date and time requested are available.
To reserve your wedding date and time:
- Submit application.
- Submit $200 damage deposit.
At least one month before the ceremony:
- Provide a listing of the worshipful music to be used during the ceremony.
- Provide proof of having completed pre-marital counseling.
- Provide proof of your minister’s status as a recognized Christian minister.
- Pay remainder of fees due to the church.