Highland is happy to serve as an special event location for your organization’s gathering. We have several different types of accommodations available for usage; availability varies depending on time of year.
Fellowship Hall (100-200 people)
- Kitchen and equipment
- Approximately 170 settings of large glass dessert plates; 60 small glass dessert plates; various sets of punch bowls and cups; serving trays and candy dishes; and stainless steel knives, forks, and spoons.
- Twenty-five round tables (60″) and 157 matching dark brown cushioned chairs (7 per table); three 8′ rectangular tables and two 6′ rectangular tables. (linens not provided)
- Stage area and PA system.
Sanctuary Commons (75-100 people)
- A piano
- Dark brown cushioned chairs
- Only a small kitchen area with a sink is available for receptions in the Commons.
Therefore, all receptions held in the Commons must be catered.
- 30 pews, seating 8-10 people per pew, (240-300 people total)
- Dressing rooms for the wedding party
- One large room for the photographer
- Seven inverted V-shaped candelabras – two brass and five black – holding seven 12-14″ candles each
- Brass Unity Candle stand (candles not provided)
- One set of communion trays, cups, and plates (juice and bread not provided)
- Sanctuary sound system – a floor microphone, a pulpit microphone, and two lavalier microphones for the minister(s).
- Sanctuary pipe organ and piano (see music policies)