Highland is happy to serve as an special event location for your organization’s gathering. We have several different types of accommodations available for usage; availability varies depending on time of year.
Fellowship Hall (100-200 people)
- Kitchen and equipment
- Approximately 170 settings of large glass dessert plates; 60 small glass dessert plates; various sets of punch bowls and cups; serving trays and candy dishes; and stainless steel knives, forks, and spoons.
- Twenty-five round tables (60″) and 157 matching dark brown cushioned chairs (7 per table); three 8′ rectangular tables and two 6′ rectangular tables. (linens not provided)
- Stage area and PA system.
Sanctuary Commons (75-100 people)
- A piano
- Dark brown cushioned chairs
- Only a small kitchen area with a sink is available for receptions in the Commons.
Therefore, all receptions held in the Commons must be catered.
- 30 pews, seating 8-10 people per pew, (240-300 people total)
- Dressing rooms for the wedding party
- One large room for the photographer
- Seven inverted V-shaped candelabras – two brass and five black – holding seven 12-14″ candles each
- Brass Unity Candle stand (candles not provided)
- One set of communion trays, cups, and plates (juice and bread not provided)
- Sanctuary sound system – a floor microphone, a pulpit microphone, and two lavalier microphones for the minister(s).
- Sanctuary pipe organ and piano (see music policies)
Event Space Reservation Form
If you are interested in reserving one of the spaces described above please submit this request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you are looking to make wedding reservations, please see our Weddings section for more information.