Highland Baptist Church invites you and members of your worship unit to attend in-person worship in our Sanctuary. Please carefully read the following Attendance Covenant. Registering for worship confirms that you agree to the following requirements:
I will refrain from attending in-person worship and choose to worship from home if I have tested positive for Covid-19, or if I have experienced any of the following:
A. Experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?
– Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
– Muscle or body aches
– New loss of taste or smell
– Sore Throat
– Nasal Congestion/Runny Nose
– Nausea or vomiting
B. Been in close physical contact in the last 14 days with:
– Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19?
– Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
2. I will comply with instructions for entry, seating and exit provided by HBC ushers and by the signage at the facility.
3. I will bring and correctly wear a mask or face covering at all times I am in the building. If I forget to bring a mask, I will wear a mask provided by HBC ushers at the entrance.
4. I will use the provided hand sanitizer before entering.
5. I understand that care and activities for children will not be open initially, but will resume as the children’s ministry is able to offer safety and welcome to all children and volunteers.